Thread: Hellooooo!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 04:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hellooooo!!!

Hiya!

Thanks so much to Ella who just directed me here! I have missed you all SO much! I hope you are all alright?? Please fill me in on any gossip??

I'm ok - eventually got funding for my 3rd MVD and it is supposed to happen on 23rd October!!! The 22nd is my 35th birthday - I go in then, so what a present to have huh!! It'll be the best ever if it works....

I have to go in for various appointments on Wednesday, pre-op checks and for them to do the baselines for my brainstem hearing monitoring! Never had that before so hummm.

Otherwise, I'm getting a bit tense thinking about it, which is natural, but causing nightmares etc - I suspect, as I'm with friends here, it's because I am putting such a positive face on for everyone else!!! Typical. It's just that there is so much riding on this in so many ways.

Other than this, I've been up and down - had a horrid drug interaction with Phenytoin and tramadol, which on top of a urine and ear infection made me really ill. However I'm back on no anticonvulsants now, and doing ok. Riding quite often, and Cirrus is going so very well. Doing quite a few Bowen sessions as people know I won't be able to do any for a month or two after the op! Some friends and I are going on an Argentinian riding day next week, as a combined birthday/op celebration which I am looking forward to a lot!

So that's me!

Massive hugs to you all! So glad that I can talk to you again before my op!!

Niki xxx
Fizzbw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote