View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 10:48 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Chat

oh your are very kind , and fast becoming a great good good friend.
okay ..oh my gosh are you kidding ...have I ever been to pain management?
I believe that MY PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTORS SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! neuros dont want much to do with me,
Yeah it is come to be very hard to just post my "story" or to tell or share or write about it over and over. its kinda like after a bit you ( I ) find that most others got it very diffrently and that there seems to be more getting help with meds or varried opperation and arent where they are left with no other options, they still have cards to play with and anything I do from now on is just more permente dammage .so sharing most always freaks people out scares them and that is never fun . I am olny 41. when I am 55 and this stim has to come out or as time passes .. but right now I am as good as I ever will be and I am not gonna waste this time dwelling on such time wasting
useless things. I meen everyone with this no matter how far along likes anything about it, really we all hate that this is what we have if you can show me just one person who is happy to have this i will give you my house!!!so... everyday is like a birthday . even if it is one of those monster days I can still play my favorite c.d.s quietly.
dogs I have one he is 7 he is supose to be half yellow lab and half german shep. but he looks part grayhound to me . he is a sissy he wont even bark when people come to my door. he just sit in front of door waitng for the company to just walk in and pet him. he is a good frisbee dog and love water retriving things out of water. He is one my best pal for sure.
when I go to virgina in a couple monthsto see my mom I will have to get him a Jacket. florida dog he is. ha ha.
Peace and Love
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote