View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 11:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am not exactly sure what you mean. I can only hope that somehow I have not contributed to your unhappiness with whatever is upsetting you on our forum.

I didn't get any kind of private email, so perhaps I have played a part in this. I don't know.

I do know it is extremely hard for me to cover all of the postings and respond, sometimes because I don't feel confident enough in my knowledge to make a comment, sometimes because I just don't have time to read and comment on everything that is posted.

I am sorry you are suffering so much, just as I am sorry for all who experience this malady we have been afflicted with. I have found the information you have posted and also sent to me to be very informative and helpful and have much appreciated the time you took to send it.

My wish for you today is that your pain is more tolerable and that you know that others here are thinking of you, and also appreciate your input even though they may not be posting responses to every posting you have made.

What I truly wish is that I had the magic potion or answer that could make all of our pain go away.

Cathie