Old 11-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Crazy

I really regret having to do this as I dont like to interfere in member discussions this way. But I am going to be locking this thread because it is in violation of our guidelines here.

I can see why members are confused here, as I am too.

The purpose of NeuroTalk is to be a self-help support community where members share their experience, knowledge and information freely with one another, in a supportive and caring atmosphere.

Making these kinds of posts, where things are alluded to that most of the members do not have a clue as to the meaning of........and then leaving people feeling like they have been chided for doing what...???

I am sorry but that is a form of flaming and we simply cannot allow it here.
I had no idea that this thread had started last night....no one has reported it, and so, because so many members have responded, and many more have read, I can see it would be futile to now pull it, which is certainly what I would have done had I seen the original post last night.

Joan, you are a valued member here as are all others. If something is bothering you, please come to me and let's see what can be done. But this kind of thread is just not going to solve anything, and instead just makes everyone feel lousy.

If anyone else needs to talk.........my PM and email boxes are always open

I would like to echo that I personally find this PN forum to be one of the best here at NT, and in my overall experience of online health forums. You blend support and caring with knowledge, research and personal experience and sharing into the kind of mix that makes self-help support forums work best. So my personal thank you to all of you...I think you are a great group

sooooo
let's get back to what the focus of this board should be............
thanks
Cheri

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.