View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 03:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default new pm

it has taken me a yea or more to get to see this pm have been to 4-5 before and all of them said they could not help me, wouldn't even give me the pain med that i know helps, this one is willong to give me the meds. but asked me if i wanted to stay in,pain the reat of my life well know i just want my life back hich i don't see happening . no oonw seems to understand the physical financial and emotional aspect of a sppinal injusry except thew one who have had it happen to them.. i do thank you so much for you answer and am hoping someone else can give me some more input. But i really don't understand how he can do a thoric (t7-8) esi without atlest an xray. what is this a guessing game, and what if he misses. i am going to my regular doc in the moning before the shot and will ask him more, though he didn't want me getting the esi either, so i just may cancel i don't know sorry but i am so confused and have to get to work, don't even know if i amde any sence. thank you to all who abswer this deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote