View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 07:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I finally found you. Some news

HI Everyone....I have finally found this site again. This is wonderful. I was Rachael from Canada in the other BT site. A bit of great news...I finally found someone here that will DX TOS. I am travelling about 5 hours to get to him, but I see him on Thursday. I have gone back to school and seem to be in a major flare that I am not sure how it came on this time. I usally know what I did to bring one on. I am sitting at a desk in accounting for 4 hours writing...does that make sense?
What do I tell this doc and how do I approach him to make sure this is a successful visit? I have waited a long time for this....
Next question: You may remember me telling you that I had filed a complaint against my former company with Human Rights. They wish to settle...should I get a lawyer? How do I make sure my rights are not violated again?
W/C has been amazing. 100% support from them. Shocking I know. I was the one who researched and found Dr. Bethune for TOS demanded from my family doc I see him..it was granted. W/C wished me loads a luck and said they hoped he would help me. wow EH? I have missed the info on this site. You are all amazing people who have given me the best of advice.
Rach
Rachael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote