View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 02:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Shocked Have to re-do the MRI... too blurry!

Any suggestions on how to lay perfectly still while you are in excruciating pain?

I don't know how they expect a person to lie still for 25 minutes while the pain is causing them to shake uncontrollably. Any suggestions?

My physical Therapist said the results said there was definitely a tear, but they were too blurry and needed to be re-done. I am going to email my doc to find out if I can get a serious pain pill before I go in for the next one.

I guess the only benefit of having this torn rotator cuff is that it has taken my mind off the pain of my PN for a while

I really need to hurry up and get this taken care of because my insurance expires at the end of December! Then I have to go back to work.

I know I should be on disability, but unemployment pays twice as much as disability, and I can't survive on disability. I would lose my car if I went on disability. Remember, I live in Silicon valley and the cost of living here is outrageous! Just to rent a 9' X 10' bedroom is costing me $550.00 a month!

Any suggestions on how to get through an MRI without moving with the shoulder pain would be helpful!
Thanks,
Terri
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote