View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 07:04 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Jo,
Many thanks for your help.
Jack (my springer spaniel puppy) wakes up at about 6.30am so he does get up early, he then jumps off my bed, scrats at the door to tell my mom that he needs a wee or a poo.
We do play with him during the day, however he does go to sleep early afternoon for a couple of hours. We then have to wake him up at 3pm for his dinner and then my mom lets him in the garden and we play with him again. We usually take him a ride in our car at about 5.30, and come back about 6.30, we then have our dinner and play with Jack until about 7.30, he then cuddles up next to us on our sofa like butter wont melt.
At about 8.30 he wakes up and starts to run around the house, bite our toes (its not helping me because I suffer from RSD in my left leg), play etc. Last night he was playing until about 1am in the morning. We put him in a large crate to see whether that would settle him down but he started crying so we had to let him out and as soon as he came out of the crate he became a devil again.
Jack also suffers from travel sickness if we take him in the car for more than an hour, will he suffer from this all of his life? Is there something I can give him to stop him vomiting?
Many thanks.
Alison