View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 10:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamsLikeStitches View Post
Any suggestions on how to lay perfectly still while you are in excruciating pain?

I don't know how they expect a person to lie still for 25 minutes while the pain is causing them to shake uncontrollably. Any suggestions?

My physical Therapist said the results said there was definitely a tear, but they were too blurry and needed to be re-done. I am going to email my doc to find out if I can get a serious pain pill before I go in for the next one.

I guess the only benefit of having this torn rotator cuff is that it has taken my mind off the pain of my PN for a while

I really need to hurry up and get this taken care of because my insurance expires at the end of December! Then I have to go back to work.

I know I should be on disability, but unemployment pays twice as much as disability, and I can't survive on disability. I would lose my car if I went on disability. Remember, I live in Silicon valley and the cost of living here is outrageous! Just to rent a 9' X 10' bedroom is costing me $550.00 a month!

Any suggestions on how to get through an MRI without moving with the shoulder pain would be helpful!
Thanks,
Terri
As others have suggested...a pain pill or two? And even a muscle relaxer, maybe? Talk to your doc or the tech or *someone* before you have to go in for this. It's a waste of time if they can't get a good picture and even worse for you to have to waste this kind of time in that kind of pain.

I'm so sorry you're in that kind of pain on top of all else you have to deal with.