View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 12:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for this post!! I even ordered the stickies for the windows!!!

I live both in a small town and go to a bigger town for shopping and the handicap parkin is hard to find and usually have to sit with a blinker on to get one at walmart. And like you guys alot of them dont have cards in there windows or special plates!! Or if they have place cards they use them and dont need them!! NY has red ones that gives you 6 mos for temp disabilities and i see them all the time that are expired by YEARS but they think noting of it and use it for the spot!! expecially during the xmas shopping season!!!

I have a story that goes with this, my sis was driving my car and we were at oldnavy and parked in a handicapped spot and she got out first and came around the front of the car to see if i needed help , bc it was winter out soo it can be slippery.. and this lady came up to here and said , do you really need a handicapped spot, and my sis said no, but my sister does and the lady looked at me and by that time i was outta the car and she looked at my foot and said god i wish my doc gave me one of those when i had foot surgery and i was soo p****d off that i spat back and said well .. did your foot suregey go on for 5 years and crooked like mine....she looked at me and walked away in to oldnavy and we followed her in. and she just kept giving my a bad look... i walk like a pirate and at that time i did even have a cane and every time she looked at me or talked to her friend about what happened (which she was all through out the store) I just said isnt it sad that people judge soo fast and dont even appoligize when they did wrong. Even the girl at the register asked me what was going on and i just told her the shorter version and she was like.. we get them alot and im not the only one!!

I just think its soo sad and I wish we had this kinda thing in my area bc I could get alot of tickets and get the word out there that these spots arnt just for convience... !!

Thanks and i have booked marked these sites!!lol

Amber
RSD_Angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote