View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 08:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool Atrayou!!

stretches arms and yawns

Atrayou!

Wow! How nice to see a familiar face after all this time! Even though I was lurking in secret at the old boards I have still been checking in on you all from time to time and decided to "come out of the closet" (so to speak) for a reunion.
I was really hoping Teddiebears was here but I haven't seen her wonderful, calming words of wisdom.
Oh well - time to catch up. How have you all been? I am known as the (formerly) scandolous Doxiegirl. That was then, this is now.
I have finally gone and gotten hitched and started a fantastic job I absolutely love this past summer. Life is running along pretty smoothly these days.
I'm still struggling, more or less, with addiction. The occassional pain med or sleeping pill to fight that constant struggle with insomnia is my own personal devil. I'm not jonesing, persay, nor do I have any uncontrollable physical withdrawals when I don't take something but the mental addiction is INCREDIBLE! I feel like I can't sleep at ALL when I take nothing and after a few days of that - well, I turn into a very crabby person indeed.

Ok, enough about me. Who all from the old gang is around and how ARE you all??!!