Thread: Checking In
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 08:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Checking In

Hello kind people! I really hope I didn't make anyone worry too much. I have been trying to do at least one thing each day. Mainly it's been throwing out tons of books, sadly. Michael was quite the scholar and musician, and had quite a collection of books. Literally 3 floor to ceiling shelves across 3 walls full of books. Anyway, I called around and nobody wanted the various paperbacks so they are going into the recycle. Sadly, I am even having a hard time having anyone wanting the encyclopedias. As nice as computers are, it seems that most places are using them instead of books. I am also still looking for some people who might be interested in some of his amps and such.

So, I have been trying to at least get up each day. Then yesterday, I received an email that a friend (my very first boyfriend) of 36 years had a heart attack and died on Tuesday. He was another kind soul, and we had just started talking every night, and he understood what being a widow meant, and just a good friend who would just let me talk. Sad day in Pepperland....I'm once again in shock, as George was only 55.

I will try to do better at keeping everyone posted, as it seems to help me
Xienite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote