View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 09:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeriemates View Post
I didn't know that fructose was next in line right before lactose. I thought that was interesting.

-Valerie
I didn't know that either. Thanks for passing it on Valerie.

After almost 4 years of healing, I've got about 4 packs of different enzymes in my cupboard to see if they make a difference... esp. with ss (super-sensitive to almost everything) ds. I thought I made try the betaine first as I've read that it will help with acid levels, which may help with multi-sensitivities. I've not yet read enough to feel comfortable about trying them for anymore than a day or two, just yet.

We were using papaya enzymes for a little bit (they just seemed 'not very worrisome') and the children liked them because they taste yummy but I stopped buying them for a specific reason... I forget why right now... I will come back and put it in if I can remember during the course of my day. I do remember that we took them out and put them back and didn't see a difference.
01/02/2002 Even Small Amounts of Gluten Cause Relapse in Children With Celiac Disease (Docguide.com) 12/20/2002 The symptomatic and histologic response to a gf diet with borderline enteropathy (Docguide.com)

Last edited by KimS; 09-30-2006 at 09:07 AM.
KimS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote