View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 01:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Abbie, Ohhh I would be callin that coke company in a heartbeat! That just really ticks me off!! That's just plain out wrong, and that man should loose his job for that one. I hope you've emailed coke. I'd go to their website and write up a big ole complaint! Heck I'd even be callin the news stations on this one! That is just plain wrong! Girl you give em down the road! Don't let that one get away with what he did.

Desi, the small town I'm from in Ohio, has a meter reader that rides around in this lil golf cart lookin thing, and writes tickets to those who park where they aren't supposed to as well....maybe we need those everywhere?

I always thought the law could and would write tickets for those who park in the handicap places and don't have proper tags. But it doesn't seem like they are doing that now.

Ada it's great to see you I have been busy with the kids, but also some other health probs..ugh its like if its not one thing its another...

I'd be mad to if the Doc was parkin there just to avoid walkin, now had there been an emergency and they just whipped into the first place to help someone, I'd be a lil less judgemental on that....but considerin she was just goin to work...ehh no...she should know better...

I'm gonna start carryin my lil digital camera with me, and takin pics n post em on that site when I see people parkin illegally like that...it's just wrong.

Also I thought about taking my paper from the doc...with his signature on there and havin a local printing company copy it and screenprint it to the back of a shirt...so the next time someone looks at me funny I can just bend over n show them my.... a&&....back of my shirt...laffs

Debbie
gigglebabe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote