Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 08:56 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

okay I would have to down right angerly dissagree with your g.p.
I know of people who have it on both side that will laugh at that g.p. for their ignorance then cry cus so many doc are un -informed or mis -informed.
when you have these eletrical drill pain feeling do you notice anything that triggers it? like air conditoner /fan moving air on face touching face. drinking...
I had to go to neuro well more then one shoot I had to go to shands in florida to get rx with what I have ...my dang dentist/ my g.p. really dont know what t.n. is and have had to learn about it from me and my other docs.
but honestly you know what aussie I hope it is t.m.j. because I would for sure never want anyone to have ANY TYPE OF T.N.! are you just seeing a g.p. about this? maybe they could refer you to a neuro or oral doc??? and be really carefull , people think it is their teeth and end up having tooth work done tryin to rid the pain . that is horrible but happens more then you want to think about!
I have you in my thoughts , I hope the right answers come quickly and the ugly pain is controlled. Has your g.p. rx a mouth gaurd for you to wear at night or anything for t.m.j.??? has that helped????
well busy friday today. lots of warm wishes to you. keep learning all you can that is the best thing you can do .. be informed!!!!
PEACE Aussie!
BMW p.s check out the link I p.m to you. the more info you get the better you are!

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 11-09-2007 at 10:15 AM.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote