Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 09:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sorry its has taken me so long to reply. I had a flare up and down for a couple days.
I visited Israel in 2003 and when I came back I felt this need to capture in paint my experience. Totally weird --because I was not a crafty or artsy type person. I had tried because my mom was but nothing I did ever came out.

So when coming back from Israel and taking up crafts/art was like a gift. It began with me painting scenes on rocks I had brought back.
Then with 4 grandkids and their numerous school projects which all of a sudden I had tons of ideas etc... I am telling you this was like a 100 degree turn around.

I mostly paint but I have expanded that to painting clothes--you know--go to the thrift shop and pick up jeans and use fabric paint to create designs that some are paying hundreds of dollars to get out of the store.

The last project I had was making small treasure boxes out of boxes that they sell those cream puff poppers in.
Lots of hot glue--shiney stones--acrylics --fabric etc...
But everyone still want the painted rocks and thats where the motivation is a problem--i have to many unfinished.

Kind of hard to explain the crafts I do as it is simply ideas that pop in my head not the more exceptable modes that the good crafters do.
What kind do you do Curious?

Thanks for talking with me

Bubbi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote