Thread: VP CRPS Type II
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi MMoran,

I am so glad that you have found a Dr. that cares and that knows enough about RSD to diagnose it and run with the blocks. When you talked about how your Dr. treated you, I thought of mine. He's been right beside me for 17 years first with other problems and then the RSD. I believe knowing we have a Dr. that is willing to help us with the RSD is a first step. Someone said something about the weekends being the worst because the Dr. is out of the office. It makes us feel more alone with the pain that we need help and can't get it with this. Hopefully he will help you get it under control. It was an arm/ hand surgeon that diagnosed mine when no one else could.

Like Desi, I really believe in people at least getting the blocks. I had 3 and they did put me into remission. You might still deal with some symptoms but it will help deminish the pain. That's what we want, isn't it?

I am sorry that you are having to go through this but at least being here with friends you have the great support you need and you will learn so much.

Like Desi, I do believe in prayer. I do get angry with God at times but I still know he's walked me through what I have been through. My prayers are with you in this and I will pray for you that these blocks do help you.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote