View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

HI.

I truly believe that the only reason I had this great experience with the Methyl B-12 was that I had just had that neuropathy flare-up (becasue the podiatrist used that vibrating planing tool on my nails). I had never had a single case of burning, tingling, buzzing (ANYTHING), before I had my toes done.

I had been diagnosed previously with the beginning of neuropathy in the toes because the doctor at Cornell did the tuning fork on me and the tips of my toes were numb. I had no idea about this because how would a person discover that they have numb toe tips?? I mean, who goes around testing the tips of their toes?? I know I never did.

So when she told me "you have the beginning of neuropathy" I immediately said "you mean I have what Alan has?" and she said "yeah, but in diabetics it mostly presents as numbness, just keep your sugar under as tight control as you can". Which is what I had been doing, but don't forget I'm a diabetic for 20 years, and only by going to Cornell did I get my act together.

So when I had that first experience at the podiatrist where every nerve in my foot WOKE UP, and he said: "Oh you have feeling, that's good, that's good," I wanted to kick him upside his head because my feet were buzzing and I'm thinking "what the heck good is this?"

That night I buzzed, burned, ALL THE STUFF!!!. I went on these boards, learned about methyl B-12, purchased it from iherb (starting at 1000), found out in about a week that I could do the 5000 and I've been on 5000 since then.

And yeah, I do get the flare-ups but no where near that night with the buzzing, tingling, burning, YUCK!!!!

I will take this Methyl until I'm gone from this planet.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote