View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 09:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sorry to cut in to the 'puppy chat' but I just wanted to repeat here... just in case anyone missed it...

About the recipe thing I set up, I'm not expecting it to be the way we do things here... I just wanted to get it in place because I could do it very quickly and we could have a place to put things until it's decided what we're going to be doing with recipes in the long term.

It gives me a place to put things before they are completely lost to my mind.

Then, later on when we have a more permanent setup, anyone can copy over whatever useful information they want because it will already be here.

The things that I'm putting up right now are just MY most important/used things when it comes to cooking/baking... and so I think they might be really useful to someone today, or this weekend, or the holidays that are quickly approaching (Canadian Thanksgiving in 2 weeks).

Just getting my bit of curtains hung. And if someone doesn't like where I hung them, I'm perfectly okay with having them moved.
01/02/2002 Even Small Amounts of Gluten Cause Relapse in Children With Celiac Disease (Docguide.com) 12/20/2002 The symptomatic and histologic response to a gf diet with borderline enteropathy (Docguide.com)
KimS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote