View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Ali,

Those rules sound so ignorant. Why can you not wear a skirt? I can understand if it were a mini but longer hemlines should be ok'd.

In the school Devin goes to, a petition has been signed to get the principal out. This is his last year. We live in a small close knit town and I think people just thought the man was nuts.

I am really attached to my Grandson's, so I am involved in their school life. I have had a round with their principal already. They were hoping to get him out this school year but apparently there was a contract but thankfully he will be gone after this year. He came in and started throwing out rules like he was an army officer. His last name is Strubel but everyone calls him screwball. Even the teachers.

I think they have their priorites wrong. With things as trivial as colors, I guess the next thing the country will do is to ask Crayola to quit making certain colors of crayons. LOL

I notice in the state where they are giving away birth control pills, there is a group getting together to fight it. I would be right in there if I had an 11 year old child. I would want to teach the kids not to have casual sex and not to hand them a card to have it anytime they want. This is my feelings anyway.

I hope you start feeling better so you can get back into school soon.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote