View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 09:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie99 View Post
I wasn't going to reply to this because i didn't feel I had anything to add initially. I have a feeling I would be much thinner if I were a single woman still! I have clients constantly giving me boxes of chocolates,my son is always selling chocolates for school. My husband cooked the biggest 3 steaks on the barbie I have ever seen. Mine was 2/3rds the size length wise of a litre of milk bottle. It made me sick just looking at it dripping blood on my plate.I apologised to him and said I did not want it, it was making me sick. He gave it to the dog.

Anyways I broke down and called Light n Easy meals. The cost is $125 for myself for the week which includeds breakky lunch and dinner for 7 days. The meals are suppose to be nutritios gourmet & fresh. They said after 2 weeks I may titrate just to the 5 day plan,and have weekends off. I figure if I don't have to cook,clean,think,and worry about nutrition and calories it is well worth it. It is also cheaper to just do lunch & dinner.

I get my delivery this Wednesday,and I can tell you how I go.
Hi Aussie, seems pretty reasonable priced for 7 days of properly balanced meals & i think they deliver everything right to your door too if i am not mistaken, seems like a good option for busy people that are working and looking after a family as well, i wish you well, please let us know how it goes.
You might have to re train your clients to give flowers instead of the great temptation of chocolates good luck with it anyway.

Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote