View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 11:37 PM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Default Down Under

there - do you have Weight Watchers? I remember working with two women years ago who went on their diet - which was just normal food and exercise - but healthy stuff - and reasonable portions - and they both lost over 100 lbs......(no pre-packed meals - they just went to meetings once a week to "learn" what to eat and not)... and they kept it off..... Another friend too a few years ago lost about 60 lbs - and she looks great (and we're at that age of putting it on)....

Dont do anything drastic! Due to autonomic neuropathy (gastroparesis) I went thru a period a few years ago where I couldnt keep anything down but broth for 2 months - I lost 30 lbs in that time period and it took a year just to gain back 10 (which is still where I am cause I still have to live on liquids - but Ensure so at least it has calories and nutrients)... I can tell you that your gut is very sensitive to change in diet and if you cut something out it takes a long time to get your system used to it again... sounds like you are eating good and healthy and thats a good thing at least!

Hope you find the formula that works for you
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote