View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 06:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello there,

Just thought I would share a story about the Disabled Parking Saga.
My daughter took me shopping the other day, there was one park left so we took it and all was well.
As we got my chair out we noticed there was no permit on the car next to us but there was a Learner's permit?
We commented on the self absorbtion of the person who thought they were worthy of this car spot and went inside.
We were only about an hour and when we came outside there was a big pink parking fine ticket on their window--$216 here in our city.
We were so happy they had got what they deserved and I commented on the fact that I would be even happier if I could see the faces on the people when they came back to their car to find the ticket and just as we were about to leave they came out
We sat and watched to see their reaction and all I can say was that it was better than winning lotto.
They were so angry It was a very bleached blond 16 year old with low slung jeans and her "thong' showing and her mum was equally as bleached and equally as "tarty" .
It made my day----My daughter is convinced now that it doesn't take too much to make me happy
Tayla
tayla4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote