View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 09:33 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Tayla,

I am wondering when and where it will end.

My thing with the schools is they are so busy worrying about what colors not to wear or who to hug that in this state the kids aren't getting the best education they can get.

As far as the religion. You are right. It's a handful of people saying we can't have these things and the rest of the world is letting them do it. I am hoping the people in Fort Collins will stand up for their rights on this. I feel people just aren't getting involved enough in fighting for their rights.

I send a lot of emails to the Co. Government trying to get something done in a lot of issues. I will be writing about the light colors today. I thought it was funny when the newsmen that were telling about the Christmas lights said that they need to take a look at the red and green lights that keep traffic going? Duh. The newsmen were having such a laugh about the idiotocracy of the people who are fighting for such a trival thing. But it might be a trivial thing, but it moves up to bigger things.

I don't know what will be next around here with the colors and things in our area but I have a feeling it won't fly around here. It's sad that it is hitting everybody everywhere.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote