View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Dreambeliever128

Hi,
Sorry for mistaking what you said about the "screwball" situation. Many principal's are rude, they are only there for the money, just because they earn a lot of money doesn't mean that they have to be so horrible.
My headmaster/principal at my old school was so nice, but he sadly passed away and a new person took over, she was so horrible and strict. I don't know how some of them get their jobs!
None of the meds are helping my pain, I have tried Baclofen, Tramadol, Gabapentin, Lyrica, Morphine, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline, and many many more. I am sick of the pain it is horrible!
Yes, we are trying to get a new PM dcotor, my nurse emailed my mom yesterday saying that my PM doctor wants to speak to my mom on Wednesday whilst I have Physiotherapy (why wont he see me too, at the end of the day I am the patient, I am sick of not being able to see him)
My moms say that she is going to stand up for us, otherwise we will get no where. We have asked my doctor to refer us to another hospital although I don't know whethers hes had chance to .
Hows your day? Hows the pain, I really hope it is better and that you fid something that will help you.
Pain free hugs
Alison
_x_