View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 10:22 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Ali,

My pain right now are my hands. I started wearing my hand braces last night per order of my Dr. and that helped. I have a feeling it's the CTS starting up. I try to keep it all calm in hopes I can do without surgeries on it. We wait until I can no longer wait to have them. My finger is still swollen so I don't know yet if I can bend it or not. It did help the pain.

We finally have my pelvic pain calmed down some. I had triggerpoint injections to calm down the nerves. This is the third time I have done this to calm down that pain. If I had a block on my lower half it might put it into remission but I just have to damn much going on that keeps me from doing it.

Yesterday I delt with my depression. I think it's worse now due to Bill being gone a year this month and now I have to take the people to small claims court that worked on my computer. Yesterday was a day of fighting with people on the phone. It was so frustrating.

I am glad that you might get to see another Dr. I think you do have a right to know what they are saying about you in the Drs. office. I think the more you know the more you can help yourself. I know it must be frustrating for you to be treated like a child. You are but you are knowlegable and want to learn and you should have that right.

I know what you are saying about the meds. I tried all of them you mentioned and more. I fell many times from being on meds that made me dizzy and off balanced. When I finally found out about the Methadone I was on cloud 9 and not from taking it either. LOL. I hated all of those side effects from those meds. They will finally find some that will do what you want them to. I hope you Mom does stand up to that Dr. That's what it takes to get them to listen. I think some try to intimidate us so we won't talk back to them. My Dr. doesn't do that. He treats me as if I know what he is talking about all of the time. Sometimes he gives me too much credit but at least I'm not afraid to talk to him and that's what we need. We are stuck with RSD all of our life so we have to be able to help with our care, I believe that though with any illness. The more we know the better we get.

I wrote down every time I woke up last night and I finally got 3 hours sleep in one time. I can't get to a point where I am sleeping all through the night. I guess we never do.

I am anxious to hear how things go with your next Dr.'s appt. I hope good.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote