View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 11:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi there. I am new to this and have only talked with Alison a couple of times but feel for her greatly.

I have only had this diagnosis for a month now and experienced issues from it for two months. I did notice lately that I have been a little off balance but I chalked it up to the meds. Yet, I did notice that when my pain is more intense my sense of balance is definately worse. Did Alison have headaches or migranes when this all came on or notice headaches before taking any meds? Just curious because my migranes stopped with meds. Sorry, I forgot to mention I also have CRPS in my lower left leg/ankle/foot.

I should mention that as difficult as it is. Assistive devices should be used to a minimum, mostly this line of thinking is so as to keep the affected area moving and the pt free from dependence. Unfortunately, Allison, from what I understand can't go without them. I kept my crutches or at least one for about a month but got a lot more mobility and movement and strength when I stopped using them. It all did happen very quickly for me. While I state information from other sources, I am also finding that despite my efforts to keep my limbs moving my arms, potenially though not yet diagnosed as having CRPS, want to stiffen up on me.

I am sorry I can't be of more help. Have you tried looking into other healthboards to see if anyone there has had similar experiences with the blocks?

Best wishes and prayers for you Ali....J
Kyzyl363 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote