View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Done deal

No hammers chisels or the like! Since this oral surgeon does nothing but this type of thing...it was a done deal in 1/2 hour! I have never seen such a professional [tho maybe production line] practice in my life! The whole place was spic and span, professional staff and a down to business yet kind approach to it all.
Only thing I could Kick myself about was I remembered the next day that my dentist had wanted the tooth to go for biopsy...I peeked at it when it came out and just shuddered...get it out of my line of sight! Well, do you blame me? At least it came out intact-that is a good sign in my opinion? I progressed to mashed potatoes & Ice cream yesterday to a scrambled egg [soft-ish] today. I am going to party hard tonite with curried pumpkin soup from whole foods.
I do have the Periodex tho...and since I've used it before, I do know the pros and con's of the use. Only difference this time is that I am supposed to use it as a sort of 'soak' rather than rinse. I'm trying... At least the Periodex KILLS most everything it touches...
I'll have to call his office Tuesday tho to find out what local anethestics were used tho...I've gotten what seems to be a reaction in a bit of dry blistering on the palms of my hands...Would like to narrow that down for the future [got 3 more of those like-type molars-want to be prepared].
That is that so far [knock lots of wood!], Will let you all know when I get my first deliteful chomp on a perfectly made [by me!] steak! Somehow pumpkin soup is just NOT the same. - j

PS Anxious wasn't quite it? The last times I'd had teeth pulled were both times FOUR at once. It did require the hammer and chisel aspects. But, this time, compared to those and cancer surgery? Walk in the park-plain and simple.
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote