View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 05:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi this is going to be short i took testing through comp to see what i would be good at end what i liked. Then with the result from that they had a lest of jobs to choose from and it also tells you if you need any upgrading there is a web sight that gives you all the jobs out what one has to do and then you can look up the pay as well as if that type of job is poor or good fair at getting in your area i am not sure if i have explained this right here is the sight in Canada i know there is one for the states as well but i can't remember the thing for it.It is called National Occupational Classification 2006 welcome. www23.hrdc-drhc.gc.ca if it doesn't work on the www thing then just punch in the name. It is a great sight. If you have any problem getting to the sight just let me know i can go on and get more info for the address bye and good luck. This is the sight to find a job i can do and that will be close to my wage. Is there somthing else you have to do to make it so you can just click on that address i put on here so you can go right to it like you guys do because it is the right one because i just tryed it. But i can't click on it and go to the web sight.

Last edited by mucker; 11-10-2007 at 06:06 PM. Reason: wont to add somthing
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote