View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 06:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi sounds like a great plan i would love to be able to meet yas. But i am just thinking here could we find a place half way between us and yous in the states. That way may be we could afford it better and it would not be so hard on any of us for the traveling. I live in Halifax and there are a few more from here as well as NB. Oh this is going to sound a little ignorant on my part but were is A/C and PA i have never heard of these short forms or i just don't remember them. The worst part is we learn a lot of American history and all about the states in school i do believe we learn more about your country then you are taught about us in school. Please don't take offence now that i am reading what i said it could be taken the wrong way so don't any one get up set. But what i am saying i just don't remember this any ways i think it would be a great thing for the people on the east cost to get together. It sounded like the west cost had a great time. If we are going to do this let me know if i can help with the plans in any way.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote