View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 10:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello from the Southwest!!!! Warm and sunny here, may hit the pool today.

I got my results of my brain scan and everything is FINE!!!!! I am getting a copy of the report sent to me, curious to what it actually says. Thank God I have a hard head, he gave me 1 good blow to the head, then I hit my head on the cement at the pool, I guess I hit it just right, I can't remember if I hit head first or I put my arm down, I didn't have any arm pain though, but I guess he didn't hit the right places to do damage. I don't have the results of the c-spine MRI yet, praying my fusion is in tact, but have a feeling that C-4 is more herniated now, it was only bulging before, I can tell by the pain.

To add to my list of recent loss's - a jerk of a husband, my doggy being put down, a friend died, now my car has got to go, I can't keep up the payments. This has to end soon. I need something good to happen for a change.

Trying to keep myself in check, next hurdle is court 10/16....and finding out the results of the MRI which I should have on Monday. I got off track here with check in, oops....

So, I really don't have any plans for the weekend, just the pool maybe.

Everyone enjoy there weekend!!!!! Hugs, Nikko