View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 12:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Claude called me this evening. He recieved his package of all the wonderful posts everyone had done from all the different sites I had posted about Riva and was blown away!

He had no idea how many people Riva knew and he was amazed by all the responses.

Claude said several people had requested photos of Riva so what he is going to do is create a CD with photos of Riva in places they had been and are special to the both of them. He has give me permission to post these images.* They will be posted on my site to protect them.

As soon as the CD arrives I will post those images, so now we will be able to place a face with that wonderful warmhearted Positive Person!

Claude also wanted to say thank you for all the cards. He was not expecting so many from people he did not know. The E community has come together and helped eased this man's grief. I am so porud to know so many fine and caring people. Thank you all for showing Claude how much you cared about Riva.

*any images of Riva and/or Claude posted by anyone other than myself is a vioaltion of of their privacy. They do not have consent and are in violation of the law.

"If you are going through h e l l, keep going."
(Sir Winston Churchill, 1874-1965)

C'est la vie!

Work like you don't need money, Love like you've never been hurt,
And dance like no one's watching.
Birdbomb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote