View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 12:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Pcs

Hi all,

Im new here and since reading PCS Mcgee and all your other posts its good to know im not alone in the way i feel, i have learnt alot from your posts. I can relate to many of these symptoms. I had a steel frame fall onto my head 11 months ago, i was really drunk at the time (was not knocked unconcious) and thats when it all began. I suffer mainly from fatigue now which has changed my life drastically, i cannot do any overtime at work without regreting it, im very sensitive to alcohol, i have a constant fuzzy head which worsens as i get tired and basically ive just changed. Ive found alot of my life now revolves around resting and sleeping which ive been told is one of the best cures but after 10 months my positivity is wearing thin. Im 23 years old and its hard having to cut down your social life so extremely. Anyways its good to have somewhere to read about this syndrome that not to many doctors seem to know about, im going to research some of the therapies you have brought up but living in little old new zealand i dont know what ill find.

Cheers
mattloncar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote