View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I didn't notice because when you rip off the strip under the eyebrow, it hurts so bad, you don't notice if the pain is coming from directly underneath or the eye itself. Been doing this since I was in my 20's.

Saves lots of money. I do my arms too.

I first learned about eyebrow waxing when I was 22 and I was going on a trip with my friend. She said 'let's get our legs and eyebrows waxed". I had no idea what she was talking about. She took me to a spa and the lady asked "do you want your underarms waxed too, if you do this, you won't have to shave for a month". I was so excited.

Until she did my underarms. This was as bad as getting a nerve conduction test. And any stray hairs she got, she got WITH A TWEEZER. Try living through that!!!!

Yuck. Never did that again.

So thanks to all of you for letting me know I'm not going to have a bald eye for the rest of my life.

And as for blowtorching and setting on fire with lighters. Oh my God, my eyes got as big as saucers when I read your posts.

I shall endeavor to be more careful the next time. I don't want to take off my nose.

Take care, we are off to Dunkin.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote