View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 09:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I do get muscle twitches, pulses, tightness - like my muscles don't want to let go and keep pulling in but it doesn't actually look like anything and I can still move it (my arm mostly) - Actually about a month ago my leg would feel like it was on a tight string and being pulled in toward my chest. That happened a couple of times at night but I haven't had that again. I do seem to have really good movement of all my body parts. I just get various muscle things going on, like last night the muscle spasms in my lower back and the burning running up and down my spine was crazy.

Anyway. No I haven't been given a home program to do. Apparently that isn't part of my PT program either. I am simply expected to do 4 hours a day at the clinic. Like I said. They claim to know so much about how to treat CRPS/RSD but really I have seen very little that is close to what anyone else does. I am guessing it is because they don't really think I am all that bad. I still have to do what I am told for now. When I see the neurologist I will talk to him/her more about my PT program. I had a hard time trying to get the people at the clinic to understand that I don't just want to see a doctor who can prescribe the meds but rather I want a doctor to help me understand my progression and what is going on with ME. I kept trying to explain that I want to see a real doctor about this. That I need someone who can take the place of my GP and see on a regular basis for updates. Everything with this place has been a chore. I think I am going to talk to my Case manager again to see what they have told her about all of this. I think they talk a good talk but that is about it. The one PT I have is all about being brutal. If it hurts that is good....not from what I have learned about this.

I don't know much about the mirror therapy I don't have too much faith in it from the little I have read. I also am running short on 'good' limbs. LOL.

The pain throughout my body seems to have taken on a constant theme now. I am burning from face to foot now since yesterday and before then Tuesday - Thursday. I seemed to have got one day of incredible relief, Friday. I was so suprised but then it was all back Saturday.

Blah blah blah......TTL J
Kyzyl363 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote