View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 03:41 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Want to hear something interesting. Years ago, I decided to do my eyebrows using a depilatory. We have stuff called NAIR in the USA. Now they make NAIR for the face,

So one day I decided to create a whole new eyebrow look. I took a Q tip, and I put some nair (facial NAIR), on the tip and I very carefully put the NAIR where I wanted the hair to come off. Between the eyes, also. Did a great job. You should have seen how great they looked when I took a warm washcloth and wiped all of it off. I had the most perfect eyebrows you ever saw. I was very pleased with myself.

So I did this on and off (in between waxing) for years.

Then one day I found some Regular Nair, (the one for the legs), in my house and I said to myself "Well, NAIR IS NAIR, right??"

And I did the Q Tip thing on my face. 4 minutes.

I had a date that night. OH my God!!! You would never believe what I did to myself. I burned my whole face around my eyes. I had redness, well, I had to get some aloe and cucumber, and whatever people put on burns.

I never, ever did that again. Never. I don't care if it says Facial Nair, ANY kind of NAIR. Never again.

I used NADS, (some kind of wax), (Aussie, you know what this is, right)? That cost $20.00 and it's gentle.

When I ran out of the NADS, I went and bought some Sally Hansen wax, some strips and I've been doing it myself for years.

I will definitely have to be more careful the next time I do my brows.

I mean, why pay $6.00 for the brows when you can buy a wax kid for $8.00 and do your face for practically a whole year. I mean, look at the money you can save!!!

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote