View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 03:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Just a shout to everyone

Hey guys i just wanted to let you know that I am still alive. I do get on everyonce in a while. I am so busy right now. My daughter is in basketball and dance. I am also in a workout class 2 nights a week. I enjoy myself. In between all that I am going to school and have homework and I also help my daughter with her school work, as well as try to keep up to the housework. Sometimes I feel like I am on overload but if I don't do it then it doesn't get done. I have been struggling with a lot of pain in my left shoulder for the last 3 weeks so I finally made an appointment with my pain doc and see him tomorrow for an evaluation.The nurse I talked to said that all she could think of to do is evaluate my shoulder and maybe give me an injection. I have my scs programed for my left side so why could he not reprogram it from just getting my wrist and hand and bring it up to my shoulder for a little relief. They don't want to put me on any more meds since the psychologist has me on a couple. All I am taking is 120mgs of Cymbalta instead of 60mgs and also 1.25mgs of clonozepam(generic for klonopin) a day. I take .5 mgs of klonopin in the morning and .75mgs at night.Hopefully there will be something he can do for me because I am about to rip my arm off. Well you guys all take care and I will try to get on more often. Thanks again to all of you for being there for me.

Tracy
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote