View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 04:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi. I know I said I was going to take some time away but, oh well. What can I do? I am going to see if I have enough of my mind together to try and get some homework done today.

I don't actually think it is TOS. None of my symptoms came on until about a month 1/2 - 2 months of the RSD and all the symptoms are the same. Burning pain in my hands, wrists, forearms, shoulders, neck, back, stomache, butt, thighs (front/back), lower legs, ankles and feet. Plus the doctor I saw looked me over when I was in a full-out flair up situation. It said it was uncommon for something like this (a full body flair up) to happen but possible, obviously. I should say that he did not say it was anything but that I really need to see a neurologist because this is definately nerve related (I am talking about what is going on in the rest of my body).

I am finding that the palms of my hands get tender spots and I am starting to feel callous-like along the bottom inside, the meaty part of the palms. It is also tender along there at times. There are so many things going on. My wrists seem to have calmed down a little today, along with the rest of me. I went for a walk to get some fresh air but now every time I get up to do something after sitting for a short period of time I get really bad pains and burning in my lower legs, ankles, feet. Nothing really to get too excited about. Also, my arms (both) don't like the feel of light touch, my legs are the same way, so is my back. If I press into them (my arms or legs) it turns into a deep ache, throbs and then a deep burning sensation. I can hardly manage my bra sometimes because even the feel of the fabric and pressure tends to cause it to burn too much. I do get some muscle twitches, pulses, spasms but all of these things tend to be most predominat to the evening and night time hours. In the morning I only feel a little tight/stiff with tender feet. The burning becomes pronounced the longer I wait to get up and out from the covers. Also, nothing has been continuous in nature until this past week at Physio.

Anyway don't feel like I am making much sense anymore so I am going to go and have a nap and see if I can't wake up and do some homework!
TTL J
Kyzyl363 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote