View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Chemar and Bryanna THANK YOU BOTH!

I think what the blister thing is ===is some allergic reaction to some anathestic. I'm gonna get and go down the list of what the stuffs 'did' to me and sort it out. No one else medical will...I suspect.
Right now, tho...I am like my former very large cat [18 pounder] when I put him on a diet...I am ready to gnaw wood! I know better, but...I WANT!!!!!
No signs of infection tho [knock wood quickly-your head is attached and handy?] and am in a very strange sort of holding period..
Better go suck or sip on my calcium chews...heaven knows I better not CHEW on them about now...You all know what I mean! -j

I do have to ask tho....ARE WE REALLY HAVING FUN NOW???? Tell me we are..we are on a 'carnival ride' or something. This stuff can be soo surreal.
Weirder still, was my podiatrist visit the day after the toof thing...That doc knew this guy and well, the good words just gushed out...Times like this? I guess I gotta count my blessings and multiply them. When docs from unrelated fields respect docs from those other fields...it is a true warm fuzzy that you went to the right place.. Ya know?
Tho I am far from a DOC...HEAPS of warm fuzzies to all of you! -hey, after tooth invasion one deserves far more? But I am not the one to 'deliver'. - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote