Thread: SCS questions
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 11:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Beth...glad to hear the advanced bionics scs is working for you. I also love this scs, like I said I did like the ans one but I do think this advanced bionics one is the cadillac. I do know one thing for sure the coverage area is much better then my previous one. My RSD is in my left leg from mid thigh down, started in my knee. I could never get stimulation in my foot but with this scs I can get the stimulation in my foot.

I hope every thing goes well for you during your trial. Sounds like things are going well so far. If you go for the perm. scs you will find the Reps are wonderful when you need adjustments or have questions. The one draw back I have found on this system is the recharging but that is only minor. Through trial and error I have found when my system tells me to recharge soon that is the time to recharge. If you recharge when the system first indicates its time, the time for charging the system back up should only take about 2 hours. I get about 1 - 1 1/2 weeks per charge.

Good luck with your trial and with your decision on which route to take, scs vs no scs. If you have an questions please don't hesitate to ask. Jewells
jewells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote