View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 10:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Starting with Madopar and being visible

It is Sunday evening and I have taken Madopar today. I felt a real boost of energy for several hours. No problems, it was just so remarkable that the fatigue went away. Tomorrow I will take 2 pills.
Good night friends.
Monday afternoon:
The writhing yesterday was translated by a friend here in the forum. She is danish and offered to help me so I would be able to express myself better . Generous lady !
This night I slept for 7 hoers, lot of crazy dreams,but i survived and woke up in my new big Wonderland bed . Can not remember sleeping for so many hoers ,use to wake up after 2-4 . May be it is my new medication or my new bed --.
I have been reading for hoers in this forum, learning a lot from you. Very interesting and I feel better in my feeling of not being so alone.
I decide not to be so anonymous , I put a photo and something about myself in my page and send a photo to the gallery. Why not? - and I said , yes- s s, they have to know me if they shall answer. I am still alive and want to be as long as my brain is me. After that ,I will say goodbye and thank you.
vertigo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote