View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 12:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well Cherie, thank you for the update on your daughter. I have been concerned about your family. I know as a mom, when my kids are sick, even if its a simple URI, I cannot concentrate until the illness goes away. So, for your daughter to be on such a hard path, it's gotta be hard.

FLorida is starting to cool off as well, 70 at night mid to upper 80's daytime. The backyard pool is starting to chill down, so I know it will be anytime now that its covered for winter and then on to the public heated pools for the cold weather swimming.

What a stunning headline tihs morning about our COngressman Foley who was caught soliciting sex from teenage boys and a Page. His main thing in Congress was tightening the laws against Sexual Predators. Danielle Steele could not have thought up this plot. It's sickening.

Its nice to have BT to see old faces. I look forward to the true BT site being up again. I still dont quite understand how this is BT2, but BT is not up yet??

Tomorrow night marks teh evening of Yom Kippur. I get to read at the service again. Hopefully no one minds me swaying back and forth since The MS makes it hard to stand still

Why is it that its hard to stand still for more than a minute, but not hard to walk for lengthy periods of time do you think?
BBS1951 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote