View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 12:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default of course you are welcome!!

Al, those 2 statements was not "don't post"!! I am sorry you took it that way, but believe me, we all need all the help we can find.

If you will bear with me here I'll try to explain what I posted. In the OBT we had about 6 members that had either LO's to care for . We we were not able to post everyday because we had no time to stop and look into the forum. If we had a few min, most of us did stop by to check on the others.

There was a BT member, but I don't think he suffered Alzheimer's. If none of us would miss posting just 1 day he would have page after page etc. the board would be full of what if's and studies, many outdated for 1990's.

When the group did get back together if was hard to find any space for the members to talk. Taking care of people with these 2 diseases is hard and also heartbreaking. We shared how all the patients were etc. Someone would have a question about the legal side of things, wanted to know how to handle this. Most times someone had already been thru this, but it sure is frightening for all these things to fall on you suddenly.

That kind of thing was why I posted what I did. I'm not good at explaining things and I have read your post in others things and I felt you could be a good supported, esoecially since your wife works with these patients. Believe me, it will come home with her some days. It takes someone special to even atempt working with the AD & D patients.

We all want all the info we can find, but we don't always have the time to sit down and go through things. there is nothing wrong with you posting things.

I read your post that night and I thought then you would make a fine example for others that aren't trying to deal with, hands on, that extra little bit of news we all pray and hope for.

So AL, I truely am sorry it came across that way to you but if you are willig to take the time it would be mosst helpful for you to take care of the "new news" side of things. Wou;d that be a do-able?

I apologize again and want you are anybody else to know I mean no hard to anybody. I will come backk later. Hubby is calling. thanks AL
JoJo6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote