View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 11:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Paul,

I am very sorry if it seemed as though we thought we were on a different side. It appears and has appeared that we are discussing this from a point of view, that of people who have learned the hard way that there is a tremendous amount of ignorance in the medical profession (and editors of medical reference materials) and that the ignorance is dangerous.

I would have died some time in 1999, probably early in the year, if I hadn't managed to get to a neurologist who was probably in the top 5% regarding information on B12, its diagnosis and treatment. And even he was behind, but he saved my life.

The previous was a discussion in my opinion. And I am pleased that you have linked to my little website.

The most knowledgable doctor I have encountered was a neurosurgeon who several years ago was telling people with symptoms to take methylcobalamin because any testing would not be 100%. It was all I could do to refrain from hugging him.

rose

rose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote