View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 12:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adastra View Post
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_id=157
This website gives some valuable and interesting information regarding the Natural Solutions Foundation. There is some doubt however regarding recent comments made by Dr Rima E. Laibow. Those excluded I think this article explains some of the concerns regarding the future of supplements and vitamins particularly in the USA. It is imperative that everyone does as much as possible before the end of 2009. We are doing all we can in Europe where the threat is much more imminent, through the Alliance of Natural Health, to stop Codex from banning all but the ridiculous RDA levels.

Although many of you may know all about this threat I thought it might be helpful to some if they saw just what is going on "behind their backs" as it were.

Tony
In the link you provided, I noticed the use of the phrase "toxic nutrients". Isn't that an oxymoron??

I have to admit my quality of life would definitely suffer if I couldn't have my calcium citrate/magnesium glycinate combo, B-complex multi, purified fish oil and probiotics. Those of us whose bodies cannot process nutrients normally due to illness could end up in a world of hurt.

fanfaire