View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

I agree with Jo on the TOS. It may be in the mix of what you have. I thought of that but didn't say it for some reason in my last post to you. It sounds like you might have a mix of things going on.

As far as PT, again, I believe it has to be good PT'ers that know a lot about RSD. I wouldn't do the PT they are making you do, it is just too much for people with RSD. But a gentler kind of PT will help you a lot. It's been about 3 years since I had any PT and now they have more ways of helping RSD patients as Tayla is talking about.

When you talk about not being able to pull your hair up that sounds like what I went through. One of my Physical Therapist wanted me to get it cut. I said no but went and got it thinned. I still do that. This makes me think TOS. A lot of the people that have TOS say the same thing about their hair. A good TOS Dr. would be someone you might want to see to rule it out or in.

I had 2 Drs. ordering my therapy. My TOS Dr. and my PCP and my PCP kept up with if it was making me better or worse. It's important to have Drs. that know what they are doing for you.

I hope that you start getting the help you need with this soon.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote