View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 10:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well I finally have time to post on here. I didn't realize that John Lester didn't have anything to do with this but all the same, when the old one comes up everyone will go back there. I'm just grateful we have one at all. I missed everyone! I don't know how many times something would come up and I'd think, "Well, I'll ask everyone from CN" and then I'd remember it wasn't here.

Chloe's been pretty good. Good and bad days with her myoclonics. It always seems like she starts the week off great and then has bad days Thur-Sat and then is fine again. I can't figure out the pattern and I think I am going to pay more attention because it seems like it is every week the same thing. Also, we sold our house!! We were so happy to sell our house and snag the one we fell in love with in the next town over(about 20min away but to my mom, dad, and MIL you'd think it was Siberia)so we will be moving in October. I kept Chloe out of school here in town because she had a personal aide and stuff and I felt bad only being there for a month or less and then leaving them behind. She's happy to continue to sleep in for another month. Our main reason for actually moving to where we are is we would be in a different county with a better special ed program and Chloe would have a few options out of two schools to attend that are both supposed to be great. They are both about 20-30min from our house but in the long run it is perfect whether I decide to take her or the bus, we'll see.

Other than that we are doing great. This is my absolute favorite time of year and I cannot wait for the cold weather to get here. I hate heat! Although it was made bearable by my parents boat this year so that was nice. Chloe loves the boat and that's how we spent this summer.

Glad to see everyone again!!
Kori, mom to Chloe(2/16/01) born 6wks early due to right kidney hydronephrosis, left kidney non-functional, found to have congenital abnormalities such as large birthmark on forehead, cleft lip, hypoplastic nails, cortical atrophy of brain, myoclonic and complex partial seizures. Big sister to Averi(3/10/04)
chloaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote