View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 05:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Not sure this is the right place? LOL

Quick past history. Dx'ed with ACM Type 1 in 2000. Had skull decompression(?), they chopped a hole in the base of my skull the size of a silver doller, and covered it with, I believe they said cow pericardium tissue? Then had decompression of C-1, C-2, and C-3. About 2 months post-op, informed neuro-surgeon that issues of dizzyness, problems focusing visually, focussing mentally, myofascial pain, and numbness with tingling sensations weren't really disappearing. He stated that I was gonna have to realize that the surgical procedure in a scence caused 32 separate "controlled concussions". Apparantly that's how many times they had to whack the scull to chip out the required amount of bone?

A friend of mine, who is a registered MRI/CT Tech, said that she believes that due to surgery I could either have TBI or PCS. However I've found nothing that would support that assumption in the past couple years.

I would appreciate any input, info, or a point to a site that might help clarify ANYTHING. LOL, I'm very confuzzled over this particular point. Thankyou all, and God Bless you!!!
MorningBroken is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote