In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Question dear Perry~ Question?

I believe we the many have been screaming for cures for almost 8 years -
we started in 2000 with MJFox Team and Joan Samuelson,
and even more to the point as it is very pertinent to our WORLD -
WE have been Protesting this War from the Terrorists in DC...
I believe we are under an insane precedent, as I see greater things must happen first -
The Tyrant of the U.S. and his regime must be taken from power, because we aren't running under our "American Constitution" -we are being run by the
"Patriot Act" -people are making money from War and Death, and until
the WAR is ended - we do not stand a chance being heard.
Have you seen the millions of protestors all over the World, asking for peace,
asking for the President's resignation?
The little girl died - from our documentary -"DIED" -August 12, 2007...
I spoke directly to the President and hugged him and shook hands with him - "President Clinton" couldn't buy us a cure because there is not enough money to buy health back not when we allow ourselves to be used as lab rats for free -and give our patriotic blood of our sons and daughters for free...

-if we do not get our country back first -you can play hell getting a cure...

I have no free speech in the U.S. but they can't kill my spirit, it dosen't belong to the Government ...
the worst thing they have done is dope us all up on the idea we must take drugs - we are one nation under bigpharmas thumb, they believe they have absolute power, and therefore they are corrupt absolute...
we are just wildflowers in a field we bloom yet for a second and then we pass away...
prayer is more powerful.

this is from the Homeland Security Act/ like the Enabling Act WWII nazi germany -
the word is the President needs this done by 2010? wont his term be up in 2010?
http://www.dhs.gov/xoig/assets/mgmtr...8-01_Oct07.pdf

part of the script says -
PIV card is a smart card that contains stored identity credentials (e.g., a photograph, digital certificate and cryptographic keys, or digitized fingerprint representations) that is issued to an individual whose identity of the cardholder can be verified against the stored credentials by another person or through an automated process.
Progress Has Been Made But More Work Remains in Meeting Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 Requirements
sincerely,
Tena

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote