View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 10:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Morning,

I don't know if anyone here is going to know what ACM type 1 is, or what any of those C's are, but I wanted to get you some sort of a response.

As far as I know, no one on this board has had their skull opened surgically, so I doubt anyone will be able to provide you with specific anecdotes regarding what you're experiencing, but if you indeed did receive 32 "controlled concussions" it's perfectly possible that you may have PCS as a result of them.

Regardless, what seems relevant is that your brain was put through a great deal of stress, and it's yet to recover from that stress. I personally don't feel that seeing a neurologist does a great deal of good for people in most cases, but in yours I might advise seeing a neurologist or a neuropsychologist (or your neurosurgeon, if you feel that he could help you) just so you can receive advice from someone who would be knowledgeable on the subject of the procedures your body has endured and the potential side effects those procedures are capable of producing, and how quickly people typically recover from those side effects.

And God bless you as well...
PCS McGee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote